TDAbleton in Palette and bug fixes
Dec 09, 2017
- TDAbleton - Is ready and now in the Palette! This is our completely new TouchDesigner - Ableton development environment. For more details and setup see TDAbleton.
- Field COMP - New parameter 'Render Cursor' which when turned off can be substituted with values derived from new Text TOP info channels: cursor_x, cursor_y, cursor_width, cursor_height (Tip: use an Info CHOP referencing the Text TOP to access these info channels).
- GLSL MAT - Added TDCreateTBNMatrix() function.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- NDI Out TOP - Fixed some crashes that can occur when resolution is changing.
- Vioso TOP - Improvements
- Added 'Filter' parameter.
- Fixed not working on AMD GPUs.
- Fixed issue with image quality when input image didn't match the resolution of the warp texture.
- Cube Map TOP - Fixed resolution of cube map not being correct in some cases.
- Cube Map TOP - Fixed some issues with missing pixels when converting from cube map to vertical/horizontal cross.
- Movie File In TOP - Cineform video codec is now available for all licenses.
- Movie File Out TOP - Cineform video codec is now available for all licenses.
- Video Device Out TOP - Fixed crashes with Non-Commercial license when resolution is higher than 1280x1280.
- Video Device In TOP - IDS camera improvements
- Fixed issue with multiple cameras that were assigned the same Camera ID not working correctly.
- Fixed issue where cameras would get re-setup when changing.
- Substance TOP - Updated Substance Designer SDK to version 6.0.0
- Substance Select TOP - Fixed a crash when referencing a TOP that isn't a Substance TOP.
- Text TOP - .cursorStart .cursorEnd members can now be set for finer cursor control when used with a Field COMP.
- Constant CHOP - Fixed snapping behaviour when first channel is not zero. It will now snap up to 40 channels, and not (40-start). Fixed first field when snapping.
- Timer CHOP - onCycleStart was returning cycle value that was too high by one.
- Speed CHOP - Improvements
- Fixed steppy/stalled output from precision errors when using loop/zigzag modes.
- Fixed precision error when small value zigzagged between large bounds.
- Fixed recent range change when looping bug.
- In CHOP - Fixed infinite recursion issue.
- Int parameters now have 8 significant digits (up from 6) when saving/loading.
- Fixed crash when interactTouch()/interactMouse() would delete a panel during an interaction.
- Fixed some issues when editing parameters in external editors.
- Fixed some crashes with the Replicator COMP.
- Removed old Ableton examples from samples folder.